Are you are living with extensive tooth loss, decay, or periodontal disease? If so, you know full well that a damaged and unhealthy smile can negatively impact many areas of your life. For patients who need a multi-step approach to treating widespread oral health issues, our Skokie, IL practices offers full mouth restoration. However, many patients worry about the costs that a full mouth restoration includes. While this treatment can be more costly, due to the multiple treatments that are involved, learning about the estimated costs, benefits, and timeline options that this treatment entails can help you as you make decisions regarding the future of your smile. Remember: your health and wellbeing is worth investing in!
If you have further questions about full mouth restoration, or would like to schedule a consultation with one of our doctors, contact us at (847) 676-3500.
What does a full mouth restoration cost?
There is no single cost for a full mouth restoration; costs for this treatment varies because each treatment plan is uniquely designed by Dr. Stein or Dr. Weiss to fit your specific needs.
Note that because this treatment is focused on restoring the mouth, dental insurance typically covers some percentage of the costs.
In addition, you may qualify for one of our practice’s medical financing options which can offer manageable monthly payments with little to no interest. During a consultation, our staff can go over your financing options, and answer questions you may have regarding the application process.
If you are concerned about the cost of treatment, please don’t hesitate to discuss this with our doctors. Our team may be able to stagger treatment to help distribute costs, or perform certain restorations that are more cost effective.
What factors influence the cost?
Since each case is unique, your full mouth restoration cost will be influenced by:
- The restorative materials selected
- Dental laboratory fees
- How many procedures are performed
- What type of procedures are performed included in the customized treatment plan
- Sedative medication fees
- Dental specialist fees from referred doctors
What can I expect to pay for individual treatments?
The following procedures are commonly included in full mouth restoration treatment plans. The costs included are simply estimates; actual costs can vary depending on your unique situation.
- Dental implant restorations: $2,000 to $5,000, depending on the number of teeth that need to be replaced.
- TMJ treatment: $2,000 to $3,500, depending on the level of treatment required.
- Dental bridge placement: the cost can vary significantly, based on the material and type of bridge used. However, bridges may be substituted as a more cost-effective treatment compared to dental implants.
- Dental crowns: $500 to $1,000 or more, depending on the materials used.
- Composite fillings: $100 to $200
Contact The Stein Center for Advanced Dentistry
Do not let your widespread oral health issues keep you from living a happy, healthy life. A healthy smile is important at every age; it is never too late for a more functional, beautiful smile. Dr. Stein or Dr. Weiss can offer full mouth reconstruction to Skokie, IL patients who desire a pain-free, functional, and beautiful smile. It is never too late to improve your oral health; give us a call today at (847) 676-3500.